With the memory reductions in 2.3.0 we now delete our sync jobs more eagerly when they are done. Unfortunately this lead to a crash which we thought we had fixed in rc2, but we didn't. Now with rc3 we're more confident. Please update to rc3 no matter if you experienced the crashes or not :-) And make sure to always feed our nice crash reporter server if there is still a crash left.

Get the rc3 on https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/