Hi Lucas,

I was playing with the openocd configuration a bit, mainly
`adapter_speed`, back when support for this was added without
any significant outcome.
Problem is, the EDBG chip, on the bottom of the board, handling
communication with the MCU is specified to run on 1MHz and the
openocd docs mention, for CMSIS-DAP, it is not advised to let
signal frequency exceed half of the operating frequency.
(I’d guess Nyquist-Shannon applies)

That said, 0.481KiB/s still seems slow for this. I’m at least
reaching 1.787KiB/s for flashing and 11.190KiB/s for verification.
When did you check out the OpenOCD code?

Best, Thomas