Hi Emmanuel and Hauke,

Yes I read the material and submitted a first patch #2547
Regarding the approach Hauke suggested for the project : tomorrow I will be
participating to a 24 hour Hackathon so I will be "radio-silent" until
Sunday.My question is if on Sunday there is any chance to catch anyone from
RIOT on the IRC channel since so far it's been empty ? I will discuss the
main approach on the mailing list but I think it would be more productive
if I can have a live chat with someone to ask for guidelines every now and
then.

Thank you,
Alexandru