Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your quick reply :-)

> May I ask you what exactly you're planning to do there? To the best of my
> knowledge the Thread specification will be only released to some members of
> the partners in June.

Your absolutely right. What I'm doing is trying to implement communication
over different nodes that use different protocols (BLE, Z-Wave, Zigbee)
using IPV6 packets. That not exactly Thread but, we work with what is at
hand ^^

I think just reading through the Wiki [1] and the mailing list archives [2]
> will already help to get a rough understanding of how the community works.
> Particular [3] might be interesting to read.

Sure, I've already read it. And I was asking for "informal" things, to
better get in touch with Riot community ;-)

Usually both, next call and Hack'n'ACK would happen next week (see also the
> calendar on the web page). For the call, we might provide an additional
> session this week for GSOC applications. We'll let you know ASAP. For the
> H&A:
> Martine, can you confirm that C-Base is reserved again?

Yeap, I'll try to attend.

> Probably Hauke and Martine know best of the new network stack and will most
> likely mentor this project.
>
> Ok, so I will contact them directly. To start, Hauke, Martine, can you
give me some pointers about the network stack ? Ideas and suggestions you
already have had ? I read Martine's RIOT network presentation about
refactoring, what's the current state of that ?

Cheers,

Alexis