Hi Ludwig!

> yes, we agreed that in order to get software updates we need a foundation
> for activating new firmware images first.
> The working assumption for the first incarnation/iteration of this is that
> an image has been saved to some memory of the device already.

Okay, basically my question was: do the OTA task force wants to work on the
actual update distribution mechanisms (including security) in a second step or
would it make more sense trying to charter a task force that works on this in
parallel? (If the latter, I would recommend to rename it.)

Cheers,
Oleg
--
The bad thing about HTML DOM jokes is that everyone has their own
interpretations, so you have to tell them 9000 different ways.