Hi Haoyang!

> The problem I face now is that I want to use the embedded default network
> stack to make two Atmel R21board to send packet with each other through RF,
> before I implemented the a new protocol on Network stack. Do you have any
> experience about that? I did not find many resources online.

I'm not sure, if I understand your question correctly: by "embedded default
network stack" you mean RIOT's default stack aka gnrc stack? If the answer is
yes, than just take a look at the default example I mentioned in the previous
mail (it has a README and the shell has an online help), flash it to two nodes
and play around by sending messages over the link layer using the `txtsnd`
command.

Cheers,
Oleg
--
The problem with a SQL security joke is that Sony don't get it.