> Not sure, what you're trying to achieve. The IPv6 link-local address is
> calculated at boot time from the node's EUI-64 address and won't be updated
> automatically by just changing the node's HW addresses later on. You can
> however remove the IPv6 address from the given interface and add a new one.
> Another way would be to preconfigure a different EUI-64 at build time.

I wanted to update all ifconfig (Pv6 link-local address, Short
address, Long HW address) information from a new EUI-64.
I see that it's what RIOT does at build time then. So I should edit
the EUI64 before IPV6-link-local address is calculated. What should I
edit?  (and where in Riot source code)

> Hi Baptiste!
>
>> I want to edit the IPV6 address with a new EUI64. Which is the correct
>> way to edit the IPV6 address? I tried to edit the Long HWaddr with
>> gnrc_netapi_set but it doesn't automatically update inet6 addr.
>> Do I have to update each value (ie Short/Long addr and inet6 addr) or
>> is there a way to provide an EUI64 value and get those value updated?
>
> Not sure, what you're trying to achieve. The IPv6 link-local address is
> calculated at boot time from the node's EUI-64 address and won't be updated
> automatically by just changing the node's HW addresses later on. You can
> however remove the IPv6 address from the given interface and add a new one.
> Another way would be to preconfigure a different EUI-64 at build time.
>
> Cheers,
> Oleg
> --
> printk("CPU[%d]: Giving pardon to imprisoned penguins\n", smp_processor_id());
>         linux-2.4.8/arch/sparc64/kernel/smp.c

Baptiste