Hello Sir

I am Krishna, currently doing my btech from Indian Institute of Information
technology,Allahabad India.
I came to know RIOT as an organisation from GSOC-15 and I wanted to
contribute to Riot.I am new to open
source development and dont know where to start.I am quite thorough with
the Computer Organisation And Architecture
,Operating Systems,Digital Electronics,Data-Structures And Algorithms as
they were my Course Subjects.Morever
I own and have worked with Arduino UNO and Arduino Mega using Arduino IDE.
Apart from ArduinoMega devboard I have used Atmega2560 with AVR
platform(avr-gcc) and avrdude to flash it on the device.I have also worked
with a robot FirebirdV5
http://www.nex-robotics.com/products/fire-bird-v-robots/fire-bird-v-atmega2560-robotic-research-platform.html
and
Intel 8086 Microprocessor. While I was going through the github and the
Tutorial-RIOT(http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/840499/RIOT-Tutorial)
<http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/840499/RIOT-Tutorial> to familiarise
with RIOT ,i got
stuck while running on native as i am not able to use "addr" command to
specify address because the shell doesnt have any
command called "addr",just help me in this case.Also i wanted to ask what
should i learn and do so that i get familiarized with
RIOT and become able to contribute.

Thanks,
Krishna