Yes, I have one, and I use it to burn and to debug.
I'm using openocd.

What do you want to know?

On 03-11-16 16:25, Ilias Seitanidis wrote:
Hi again,
I was given an Atmel Ice device, has anyone used it?
Thank you in advance!

Your Faithfully,
Ilias Seitanidis

    Hi Ilias!

    On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 03:51:48PM +0200, Ilias Seitanidis wrote:
    > The problem is that I have a board based on samr21 but there is
    no edbg usb
    > port, on the datasheet it mentions only
    > reprogramming using a usb pen drive and a .bin file, I know
    nothing about
    > the bootloader.

    In this case, Joakim's advice should work. I think a similar trick
    is used for
    the mbed_lpc1768.

    Cheers,
    Oleg
    --
    Yo mamma is so fat that she sat on a binary tree and made it a
    linked list in

Kees Bakker
Founder
SODAQ