Thanks Martine,
It is possible that there is no RF support (I thought so but was not
sure.). I can look at porting it if there can be pointers.

The example used was gnrc_networking on the latest git clone.

One confession, :-|, is that the EZR32WG is supported and I worked on the
basic examples only modifying the WG to LG which changes it from Cortex-M4
to Cortex-M3.

*Akshay Mishra*