Hi again,

On 08.12.2016 10:49, Akshay Mishra wrote:
I have located the track. Now the license question --

Is it ok to use bits of code from the Silicon Labs driver here (https://siliconlabs.github.io/Gecko_SDK_Doc/ezr32lg/html/ezradio__comm_8c_source.html <https://siliconlabs.github.io/Gecko_SDK_Doc/ezr32lg/html/ezradio__comm_8c_source.html>) as per RIOT-OS licensing norms ?
In general yes, but it depends which license SiLabs has put on the code, so as long as it is compatible to LGPL you could use it. But if that is the most elegant solution is something of personal taste... :-)

Cheers,
Hauke