Dear robust IOTlers,

as you probably know we're currently running three CI systems in parallel:
Murdock, Jenkins and Murdock 2, where the first one is the authoritative CI
system and the other two are under test. Since these two last systems support
distributed deployment - a must-have feature for us - we need to replace
Murdock with one of it.

In order to decide whether we should use Jenkins or Murdock 2, a task force
was formed to deploy and thoroughly evaluate both systems. This task force
finally defined 34 criteria categorized into Web UI, GitHub Interface,
Performance, Operation, Maintenance, Security, and Extensibility for the
evaluation. The outcome was that both tools seem to fulfill the criteria
satisfactorily well. You can find the result of the evaluation at [1].

Hence, it was a close call, but eventually, we (the members of the task force)
agreed that we want to switch to Murdock 2 as the default CI system. Murdock 2
is currently developed by Kaspar particular for the needs of RIOT and
therefore simplifies configuration. It is also seems to scale better and
outperform Jenkins.

Please let us know if you disagree with our assessment and object switching to
Murdock 2 as the authoritative CI.

Cheers,
Oleg

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KxHZmuDb-j4IfNZt-XSTW711NESWTxfMX46YppoTic/edit?usp=sharing
--
printk("ip6t_hook: happy cracking.\n");
        linux-2.6.6/net/ipv6/netfilter/ip6table_filter.c