Dear RIOTers,

Here is reminder about the decided planning for the next release:

- Feature freeze is next friday, 30th of June

- Release is still planned 2 weeks after, the 14th of July

Next week there will be the monthly Hack'n'ACK which is the good time to have
pending PRs merged before the feature freeze. Any help in reviewing or testing
will be greatly appreciated, so stay tuned.

If you are mentioned [1], assigned [2] or have review requested [3] to opened
PRs, please try to put some more effort to fix/review/ack/merge them.

Of course, we won't be able to merge everything before the end of next week. So
if a PR cannot be ready for this release, I'll silently postpone it to the next
version (2017.10 [4]).

Thanks a lot and happy hACKing !

Alex

[1] https://github.com/pulls/mentioned