Hi all,

git-lfs looks promising and seems to be used by other projects. It would really help with a not-bloated RIOT repo. The only issue is the fact git-lfs has to be installed in order to interact with the files (commands like `make doc`) won't pick the images because they will be sort of symlinks.

Are the benefits greater than the drawbacks? If so, I can open a PR.

Cheers,

José