Hi Martine,
hi Joakim,

thanks for the fast answer. I already thought that it should work using
an environment variables, but I unfortunatly tried

make BOARD=... USEMODULE="sdcard_spi mrf24j40"

which didn't work, my fault.

USEMODULE="sdcard_spi mrf24j40" make BOARD=...

works as expected.

Thanks.

Regards
Gunar

On 06.09.2018 10:44, Martine Lenders wrote:
> Hi Gunar,
>
> Of course it is possible to do it from command-line. You were pretty
> close, but you don't need an intermediate variable. Just set the
> variable USEMODULE in your environment:
>
>     USEMODULE="sdcard_spi mrf24j40" BOARD=... make ...
>
> Regards,
> Martine
>
> Am Do., 6. Sep. 2018 um 10:33 Uhr schrieb Gunar Schorcht
> <gu...@schorcht.net <mailto:gu...@schorcht.net>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     It is often necessary to enable or disable various functions at
>     compilation time, for example, to test dependencies. In RIOT, features
>     are activated using the module concept:
>
>             USEMODULE + = feature
>
>     I'm wondering whether there is a possibility to enable modules without
>     changing the makefile when the make command is called, for example:
>
>             make BOARD=... USE_MODULES="sdcard_spi mrf24j40"
>
>     I was looking through the documentation and the makefile structure for
>     something like
>
>             USEMODULE += $(USE_MODULES)
>
>     Did I miss something? If it is not possible, would it be worth to
>     realize it?
>
>     Regards
>     Gunar
>
>     --
>     Wenn du laufen willst, lauf eine Meile. Wenn du ein neues Leben
>     kennenlernen willst, dann lauf Marathon. (Emil Zatopek)

Dr. Gunar Schorcht

Mission Level Design GmbH
Langewiesener Strasse 22
98693 Ilmenau

schor...@mldesigner.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Lohmühlenweg 2
99310 Arnstadt

Amtsgericht Jena: HRB 111384
Geschäftsführung: Dipl.-Inf. Tino Jungebloud