Hey Alexandre,

Sorry to bother you with a question about the RN2483.

I am playing with your rn2xx3 driver in RIOT, with the test program.
I have a test account at KPN and I have the necessary keys to send
messages. Joining ABP to keep it simple.

Here is something weird that I can't get right.
I'm sending a test message and it gets to my server alright. But the RN2483
gives a timeout on the TX command.

Next, the RN2483 goes into a state that I can't recover from. If I read the
MAC status (with a slightly modified driver), it gives
    0x0000000D
Meaning, 110 1
110 -> Ack_timeout
1 -> network joined

Then, after a while (several minutes) it goes to state 0x00000009
Meaning, 100 1
100 -> Between Receive window 1 and Receive window 2
1 -> network joined

And it stays in that state forever. When I try a new message it fails
with an error "MAC state is in an Idle state".

Now, all that I can do is to do a reset. After that I can send again.

Would you have a hint as to what this can be?
--
Kees Bakker