On 19/08/16 14:39, Kirspel, Kevin wrote:
This goes back 5 or more years ago so my recollection might be off but I had
issues with GCC 4.5.2 using -mfloat-abi=hard.  NXP recommends
-mfloat-abi=softfp.  I can't find the article or forum now but I think it had
to do with the fact that the LPC3250 VFP didn't support all the required
instructions for -mfloat-abi=hard (something about needing a Undefined
Instruction exception handler to process unsupported VFP instructions).  Using
-mfloat-abi=softfp eliminates the need for the Undefined Instruction exception
handler to handle unsupported VFP instructions.

The used VFP instructions should not depend on hard vs. softfp ABI since this should only affect the calling conventions. In addition we use now GCC 6. Could you please test with -mfloat-abi=hard. This is what all the other VFP multilibs use.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09