On 14/10/2020 17:17, Joel Sherrill wrote:

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 9:45 AM Sebastian Huber <sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de <mailto:sebastian.hu...@embedded-brains.de>> wrote:

    On 14/10/2020 15:35, Joel Sherrill wrote:

    > BSP builder has 81 failures. :(
    It tried to build BSPs which no longer exist.

Well that is an easier thing to fix than my concern that it was related to
giving errors when a BSP does not support a feature. I suppose that will
show up when the bsp builder switches to waf.

Can you patch ./config/rtems-bsps-tiers.ini to reflect what you removed?
We should try try to reduce the redundancy in our data sets. Why don't we record the tier status in the BSP items?