Hi Ben,

            Firstly, I do not believe that unikernel is possible with a
microkernel  like seL4.

Secondly, seL4 is a mathematically proven secure OS with good performance,
a lot of research must be performed to push the performance.

Thirdly, from a firmware point of view, how do you intend to manage storage
of a web server if it is a dynamic one.

Fourthly, do you intend to install seL4 on a server firmware like libreboot?

find companies who might be interested.

Pritvi Jheengut