All,

I've just been playing with getting XDM working. It required
a small patch for OpenServer (which I will submit shortly)
but I am running into something quite weird. They keyboard
seems to be behaving very differently when using xdm. For
example, the grey delete key on a US keyboard is always
seen as KP_Delete, not Delete as it should be. I used xev
to test this.

Can anyone offer any insight as to why the keyboard behaves
differently when using xdm versus running startx from a
command line prompt? Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Kean