No responses to this question? I really would like to figure out why the
build is not installing on this machine. Perhaps this is not the right
forum and there is a better mailing list to ask these questions about
build breaks?

"Kendall Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have finished a clean build of 4.3.0 on my Red Hat 7.3 machine, and the
> log indicates there are no errors (grep for "] Error"). However when I do
> a 'make install' I get errors about halfway through I think related to
> some @Aliases file or something.
>
> I have attached my install.log file. Can someone tell me what is wrong
> and how I can fix this to get the install to work properly?

Regards,

---
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer
SciTech Software, Inc.
Phone: (530) 894 8400
http://www.scitechsoft.com

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~