Hi there,

I have writen an application to scroll a text on a window (just like kbanner
screen saver but on a window). I provide different texts and the program
scrolls them one after the other quite smoothly.

However, there is an issue that I didn't manage to solve, flickering. I've
been searching and I found that the flickering is caused because the print is
not synchronised with the vertical frecuency/signal (or at least is what I
understood). It seems that printing the text on the screen/window when vblank
is happening solves the problem of flickering. And it seems that I have to
use SYNC extension in order to solve this problem. Am I right? Correct me
please if I am wrong.

Well, the thing is that I have not clue on how to use SYNC extension, not even
if it would solve my problem. Any suggestion is wellcome.

Thank you.

Asier