right now just the 300 series (300, 305?, 540, 630/S/ST, 730) have DRI
support.  the old series 6326, 620, 530 don't have DRI support, but but
there are docs available (on the dri website I think) to write a DRI
driver; there was also a utah-glx driver for the that series.  I think
the 6327 might have been the internal sis name for the 300 series,
although that's just a guess on my part.  The 6326 and the 300 series
might be simialr enough to support them both with one driver, but I
don't know.  Thomas Winischhofer would probably be a better person to
ask.  I was thinking of tackling this myself to try and learn more
about the DRI, and I'd be willing to try to help you if you wanted to.
I'll even provide cards.  sis 300 series cards are also very cheap.
What I'd like to know is how different the 3D engine is on the 315
series is from the 300 series, and whether that could be supported at
some point.  It's doubtful however since sis refuses to hand out docs
any more.

BTW, read over thomas' sis site for an overview of the different sis
chips and features:
http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsisvga.shtml
and
http://www.winischhofer.net/sisdri.shtml