You cannot get a process ID from looking at the windows.
Look at the source code for xkill.  It kills the client that
created a particular window.  It does that by asking the server
to close the socket between the X-server and that client.  A
fatal error will happen in the client the next time it trys to
use Xlib.  Be careful.

                        Mark.