Stjepan Stamenkovic wrote:
I have build X from CVS with Kernel 2.6-test8 and SiS DRI (I have a SiS
630 with 32MB) worked quite well ... like in 4.2

But there's still an "out of video/agp memory" Error in some
applications (Serious Sam / some games with wine) but quake3 works quite
well ...

Well, the driver assumingly still can't swap to system RAM. Same situation as before. Set the memory to 64MB in the BIOS setup, helps perhaps a little.

Also Blender and wings3d look somehow "different" after some time (like
explained on winischhofer.net)

Also at start from X I get: "agp acquire failed".

agpgart in the kernel? Current DRM module?

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria