Hi all,
  i m trying to port X-server on s3c2410 board. I successfully crosscompiled the tinyX
and put it in the filesystem. But when i give any command like "xinit" or "X" or
"Xfbdev" its says ::

example:_________________________________
# ./Xfbdev
./Xfbdev: error while loading shared libraries: libfreetype.so.6: cannot load shared
object file: No such file or directory

likwise all command endup saying library not found(all libraries), while all are
_present_. I have set path in .profile also and it shows the PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
proper set. But somehow dosn't find the libraries, neither does it show command in
x11r6/bin when double tab is pressed.
         Did ny1 face such problem ever? please help me
Thanx in Advance,
Jassi