On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, David Dawes wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:19:59PM -0500, David Dawes wrote:
>
> >If you have any open bugs in our bugzilla, you need to verify whether
> >or not they are still valid against this release candidate.  Send a note
> >here for bugs that are confirmed to still be a problem, and close ones
> >that you confirm are fixed.  Bugs that are not confirmed against a
> >release candidate will be closed as a matter of course when 4.4 is
> >released.
>
> I haven't seen much reponse here yet regarding new bugs or existing open
> bugs in bugzilla.  Does that mean that most of them are no longer relevant
> and can be closed?

I don't think that we can behave like that.
The only bug with my name on it is 85, and I've never been able to
reproduce it, so I can't say whether it has been fixed.
I would be very uncomfortable marking it as closed.

I just downloaded the xtest suite and a test rule locked my home machine
(i815 + Millennium 1) hard. It is a show stopper but I need to try
it again while connected to another machine if I want to get any useful
info from the test. :-(

Andrew C Aitchison