On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 11:42:28AM -0600, Ryan Underwood wrote:
> There are some 3dlabs and mga databooks floating around on the net but I
> don't know if they are legal to obtain/link to.

Well, there is documentation for 3Dlabs permedia2 floating around, and i
believe it is legal. They were obtained from the TI web site, who had it
online while they manufactured their own permedia2 chips, before 3Dlabs
asked them to not do so (even sued them or something). I don't know what
action 3Dlabs can take against people who got the specs in the time span
TI was legally distributing them, but i really doubt they care, since
the pm2 is rather ancient.

Also 3Dlabs is rather liberal in providing specs under NDA.

Friendly,

Sven Luther