Alex Deucher wrote:
should work for driver based xinerama extensions. Ideally the official
extension would be extended to handle both cases.  If you come up with
a patch, please post!

I started to dig through the code to implement some new config options to basically being able to specify a vertical and horizontal split to the screens in the ServerLayout section (just as a start to get familar with the code).
What I've managed to do so far is to parse the variables into some new fields of the confScreenRec structure.
Now I'm trying to access this information from the panoramiX extension - but failed. Given the screen number, how do I access the associated confScreenRec (or confLayoutRec) structure?

Thanks,

Jan