Hi Tristan,

could you please write me directly to "fedora at bastafidli dot com"
since I am not subscribed to the list and thank you for your help.

First, I already discovered the debug mechanism so I turned it on and
saw the output. Yes, I did specify the screen number for both of my
touchscreens and I can see in the output that they read the screen
number correctly. As I said, the touchscreen almost works, that is in
some cases you can switch from one to another back and worth and the
cursos is in the right touchscreen you can tap around. I have noticed
that it looks like it depends on number of windows opened. If I have two
windows opened, one in both touchscreen I definitely cannot switch from
one to another. If there is only one window opened, it mostly works.

So it looks like the X sometimes doesn't process the switch. The method
  which calls the switch (xf86EloConvert calling xf86XInputSetScreen) is
definitely called since I can see its output in the debug log, but it
looks like X didn't processed it since the cursor stays in the wrong
touchscreen.  SO my guess is maybe it is called at wrong time???

My main problem is I don't know how to compile the file since I have
never compiled X. Could you maybe help me with this?

I am definitely motivated to fix this and I have the hardware ready
right next to me so if you could spare some time with me on this I would
be very greatful.

Miro