Miroslav Halas wrote:
Hi Tristan,

I was able to fix the bug and did some extensive testing with two touchscreens and it seems to work perfectly. What would be the best way to submit the fix so it gets included in the official release?

All of that was quite clear 2 years ago :-/

    What with all these different flavors of X servers floating around
it makes me wonder how bugfixes are geting patched upstream (I guess
bugfixes go here and experimental X servers update once and a while).

Anyone able to explain the current patch proceedure ?

Regards,
                                 -Tristan