From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mark Vojkovich
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 4:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: XAA2 namespace?

  The current XAA has functions starting with "XAA" and header files
starting with "xaa".  To avoid namespace pollution, the second
implementation of XAA will need a different namespace.  It seems
good to avoid calling it anything with a '2' in the name.  I'm
leaning towards "Xaa" for the functions and header files.  Any
concerns?

                        Mark.