On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Thomas Dickey wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Thomas Dickey wrote:
No one seems to have run into this one, but it's been broken for (me at least)
for the past couple of weeks. Ifdef'ing out the conflicting code gets it to
build; I'm not sure which change caused it:

Silly question, maybe, but is this from a fresh checkout?

no - I did cvs updates from September (every couple of weeks).
The previous working build I have is from December 22.

Did you `make World`?

What sort of change would break an update?

Oh, there are plenty of possibilities, especially if you build in the checked out tree, a practice I don't recommend.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|  352 General Services Building   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
|  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |