Thanks to everyone who participated.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5JoRoBbUmA

Notes:

   -

   Vdev properties

<https://openzfs.topicbox.com/groups/developer/Tb11994f96a39413b/vdev-properties>
   (Allan)
   -

      Allan will be posting a PR about this soon to demonstrate the state
      that the code is currently in. In terms of functionality that PR is
      expected to work only with read-only properties for the time-being.
      -

      The UI/Syntax component of this change is currently modelled after
      other existing zpool commands (e.g. zpool list, zpool iostat, etc..).
      -

      Mark Maybee will be working on the vdev_noalloc feature and could
      potentially leverage the vdev properties infrastructure for his change.
      Depending on the state of the PR he may help Allan push it through the
      finish line.
      -

   More meaningful error messages for admins using zpool import
   -

      The idea here was to propagate the debug statements produced during
      pool import to the userland in order to replace generic import
errors that
      are not particularly helpful. Could be a good hackathon project.
      -

   Cleanup and refactoring of platform independent ZVOL code (Christian)
   -

      Relevant PR: FreeBSD struct bio support for zfs_uio_t (needed by
      https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/11657#issuecomment-788860549 )
      -

      Currently having problems dealing with GEOM-related code - Sean Fagan
      volunteered to help over Slack.
      -

   Pool user properties: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/11680
   -

   Next Meeting Preview:
   -

      WIll take place earlier (9am Pacific in 4 weeks)
      -

      Brian may have some information/updates in the version numbering
      scheme for OpenZFS
      -

      Matt may have information/updates for this year’s OpenZFS summit.