Thanks to everyone who participated.  The video is now posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkSVkq0bgM
I used a different format for the video, "gallery view" which shows
everyone's video.  This seems a little less jarring than having the video
cut back and forth between speakers, and it's a little more interesting
than a blank screen when someone who isn't sharing video is speaking.  Let
me know if you have any feedback.

meeting notes (thanks Serapheim!):

   -

   Version numbering scheme (Bryan)
   -

      Major.Minor.Patch
      -

         Major - support for new platforms and new feature that target very
         common use-cases
         -

         Minor - new features, properties, feature flags (e.g draid),
         refactors
         -

         Patch - support for new kernels, bug fixes
         -

      Periodical Releases and LTS
      -

         We’ll be creating a new release branch about every 6 months,
         marking the occasional LTS. The LTS releases will contain only very
         critical bug fixes (e.g. security or data corruptions -
crashes for rarely
         used codepaths are not part of this).
         -

   OpenZFS Developer Summit (Matt)
   -

      Will be held online November 3rd-4th Wed-Thu
      -

      Submit Proposals - Deadline: End of August
      -

         What are you working on now or the next few months?
         -

         Ideas: New features, performance investigations/analyses,
         interesting use-cases/applications/workloads.
         -

      Will be sending announcements to the mailing list and other channels
      soon
      -

      COVID & Travelling: Depending on how things are by that time we may
      reconsider allowing folks to gather in person somewhere. That
said we plan
      to remain “remote-first” regardless of the situation (e.g. if you want to
      participate/present but don’t feel safe travelling you can still
      participate/present remotely)
      -

   Patches to fix bugs and upstreaming from DilOS (Igor K)
   -

      Igor found some bugs in the dRAID and L2ARC features, for some of
      which he has fixes for. He’ll be working with the upstream community to
      create issues for them.
      -

      He also wants to make integration with DilOS easier. The proper plan
      for this would be like adding support for any other platform (similar to
      the MacOS effort taking place currently).
      -

         This involves things like refactoring code and re-organizing files
         and folders so we end up with the least amount of ifdefs,
more common code
         among platforms, and any platform-specific code that we
cannot avoid to be
         refactored into its own files.
         -

   RAIDz Expansion (Matt)
   -

      Currently cleaning up the code and polishing the design doc
      -

      A PR should be out soon
      -

   Proposal: Optionally calculate the space deleted in zfs destroy -v
   (Allan)
   -

      Motivation: For pools with a lot of snapshots the overhead of the
      space calculation that happens by default incurs a lot of overhead.
      -

      The idea is not to change the default behavior but at least provide
      an option to get the list of the snapshots to be deleted without
the space
      calculation
      -

   Performance Improvements for zfs list (Allan)
   -

      PR: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/11080
      -

      The idea here is to improve the performance of zfs list by performing
      the least computation that is required to gather the specific
      fields/properties specified by the -o flag.