Hello,

>     My name is Evgeny and I have 3 x 3TB in RAIDZ1, where one drive is gone
> and I accidentally
>     screwed the other two. The data should be fine, just need to revert
>     uberblock in point of time, where i started doing changes.
>
> History:
>     I was using WEB GUI of FreeNas and it reported a failed drive
>     I shutdown the computer and replaced the drive, but I did not noticed
> that I accidentally disconnected power of another drive
>     I powered on the server and expanded the pool where there only one drive
> of the pool was active
>     Then I began to really learn ZFS and messing up with bits
>     At some point I created a backup bit-to-bit images of the two drives
> from the pool (using R-Studio)

I am still wonder about two things, may be someone more familiar with
FreeBSD realization could provide some clue:

- how ada2p2 partition GUID could change if Evgeny make bit-to-bit
clone of  the whole drive? Is it possible to zfs recreate partition
when it adding partition to pool?

- why ZFS allows attaching ada2p2 to a new pool and in same time it
rejected attaching of ada1p2, while both drives are in the same
condition?

--
BR BC