> > Every developer wants it in one style and preferrable his style.
> > Nowadays, I try to stick to the style the original
> developer chose to
> > work in. I have heard of some projects who do a code format
> when someone does a checkin.
> > I don't like the cvs expansion tags. They are always screwing up a
> > diff between 2 branches.
> try
> cvs update -kk -j HEAD MyFile.java

Uhh, where can I click?

Yes that works, but you have to watch out when you try to get two natural
enemies (branches and keyword) work together. The -kk resets all expansion
modes (in older version even the -kb, binary) which can skrew up some
things.
Maybe, the version is handy for vi-people, but they are obsolete in an IDE.

Nico