Kees Jongenburger wrote:
> > [X] +1 (YES)
> will this be implemented using the functions interface?

Only the Parameters and Parameter classes. No functions. The idea
was that 'getCloud' is itself function-like.

> How will this work when multiple security modules are implemented
> (class + other?)

The security implementation is responsible.

It can (or should) implement 'getParamters(applicationType)' (applicationType is
also called 'module' sometimes).

E.g. here is the default implementation which will (hopefully) reflects
the current situation
    public Parameters getParameters(String application) {
        application = application.toLowerCase();
        if ("anonymous".equals(application)) {
            return Parameters.VOID;
        } else if ("class".equals(application)) {
            return Parameters.VOID;
        } else if ("name/password".equals(application)) {
            return new ParametersImpl(NAME_PASSWORD);
        } else {
            return new AutodefiningParameters();
        }
    }

So, the 'anonymous' and 'class' security modules don't need extra login
info, and a 'name/password' module would need name and password.

And if some other module is present, I didn't know any moreand  I simply
defaulted to
the Parameters implementation which simply accepts everthing.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Mediacentrum 140 H'sum                [] ()