Michiel Meeuwissen wrote:
>      /**
>      * Acquires information about the currently configured Authentication
> implementation.
>      * @since MMBase-1.8
>      */
>     public AuthenticationData getAuthentication();

Actually, I was thinking, this should be
getAuthentication(String cloudName).

The point is though that the only possible cloud-name is 'mmbase'. What
are we going to do about this?

Are we actually going to support multiple clouds, are or we going to
take the opportunitity and get rid of this unimplemented sillyness too?

Btw, I think that if we support multiple clouds, we could as well give
them separate CloudContext's too. In other words, why should they not have
different
URI's in ContextProvider?

Does anybody have ideas about this?

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Mediacentrum 140 H'sum                [] ()