Michiel wrote:
> Yes, we though of that, and I think it is a very interesting idea. I have
> not much experience with Flash however.

I think using Laszlo as a platform would be a good idea - it uses XML to
generate the Flash, which is then sent to the browser.  Generating XML is
one of mmbase's strong points, so it is possibly well suited.  The trick
comes in integrating the two - which I think does not need to happen -
laszlo can be used to generate the flash, which will contain an object which
communicates with mmbase.  In effect a generic engine written in flash
script would have to exist, but the framework can be done in XML, using a
GUI design tool.  Content managed XML which then generates the flash
front-end.  This can obviously be extended way beyond the editwizards.

-Emile