On Mar 31, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Rob Vermeulen wrote:

Hi Daniel,

honestly i don't know how complex you want to make this. But if we can use the function set code all over the place maybe it's better to use the same code everywere. The problem for me is that i don't know how to use the function set software. Could you provide an example so I can look into loading them from MMObjectBuilder. If this seems to work good we can ask for a vote to get this code into MMBase 1.7.1

Rob

I understand that might be 'complex' but the point i was trying to make with this big complex masterplan can be implemented as long as 'things' (like builders in this case) make would open themselfs up for 'listeners' that implement functions for them.

About the example im willing to share (or promised is a better way) to provide many examples within for example the mmbob forum app or the theme manager. code looks something like this :

<mm:nodelistfunction set="mmbob" name="getPostings" referids="forumid,postareaid,postthreadid,posterid,page"> <mm:first>

etc etc as you can see 'normal' functions but they define a set of where they are grouped (in this case all functions related to the mmbon app).

Daniel.