Hi all,

I'm honoured you proposed me to become an MMBase committor.
I've been working with MMBase since january 2003 and have
been involved in MMBase projects ever since. At the moment
I am developing a website on MMBase 1.7rc2. I see MMBase
mainly from the user's point of view, but now and then
I also dug into the source code to see how things really
work or figure out why they do not work as I expect.

I'd really be interested in becoming an MMBase committor
and occasionally contribute to MMBase documentation and
code.

Regards,
Ronald Wildenberg