In order to enable the Document Handling button you should:
- mark Document Handling Active checkbox in Tools->Options;
- complete all checklists: installation and update
  (Administration->Setup->System->Checklists);
- set valid path for the documents in
  Bacis->Setup->DocumentManagement->Parameters.

If this will not help, try to go to the Tools->Options->UsageData button and click Reset button on the first tab.

Best regards

Artem Tymofyeyev
Axapta Technology Domain

Microsoft Business Solutions