Hi Girish,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

My requirement is :

I have a Form having data. Say main and unique data is
QuotationId. I am trying to copy this selected
Quotation id data , to create another line , just like
in Quotation Form. Hence when i click the copy
Quotation button , it calls another form ( just like
in Quotation copy Form) . I need to pass the selected
Quotation id to this Form. But it always takes the
first line data of the caller form.

Can you tell me how can i pass the selected quotation
id to the next form.

Regards
Akash

Hi Akash,