Hi Harry,

There are a few methods...

- Use a product like VMWare (Now Microsoft Virtual PC) to run separate
environments

or

- Install Axapta application and client and update to SP2.
- Create new database for the SP3 instance.
- Copy the folder containing the SP2 application folder (not just the appl
folder) and rename.
- Copy the folder containing the SP2 client and rename.
- Run SP3 and ensure that the COPIES of the SP2 application and client are
updated (not the actual SP2 installation).
- Create a new ODBC datasource for the SP3 install.
- Create a new configuration (.xpo) for SP3.
- Connect to SP3 and run through the Upgrade checklist.
- Import data from the SP2 installation into the SP3 installation.

I have used both methods to run multiple versions of Axapta 3.0 on a single
machine and prefer the second method as it takes less disk space and you do
not get the performance hit that is associated with using Virtual machines.

Cheers,

BCB.

  _____