Hi Harry,

It is possible, and fairly easy to do.

Once you have installed SP2, go to the axapta client\bin directory. Here
you'll find an ax32.exe file. Simply copy and paste the filename, and
rename the copied one to something like ax32SP2.exe.

Now if you install SP3, the ax32.exe will be overwritten, but you can
still start a SP2 client with the renamed file.

Just make sure you don't start a SP3 application with an SP2 client (and
vice versa) though.

Regards,
Richard