A valid RecId in Axapta can also be negative. With table.recid != 0 you can check a valid record.

Denis Unger

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Özgür Genç [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Juni 2004 23:34
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Ugur S. Taskin; Volkan Acar
Betreff: [development-axapta] Negative RedIds & Custtable

Hi everyone, I have two questions that I need your help.

1 - in our ERP project we have two companies. In the first company, all recIds in all tables are positive but in the other company some recIds in the table are negative. Do any of u know why that could happen? Is it normal? Most of our code that includes if (table.recId!=0) statement fails so we rearranged these codes. I will be very glad if any of u have any exprience on such an issue.

2- My other problem is that; in custtable account num can collabse with each other in these companies. A customer information can be changed with another customer information with a different accountnum. I have written this to partner source but maybe any of you may have a problem with custtable accountnum before.

thanks a lot.

Özgür

Lead Developer, Veripark