Hi,

I have read some mails about Axapta that we must use One DB and One
Application folder. But our customer has 4 branches. I made this
desired configuration with 4 AOSs but only one of them can work,
others have some event messages about out of license (I found that
the real reason is that one AOS exclusively locks the application and
the others cannot get connected).

When we configured the system with multiple AOSs and multiple
Applications using the same DB, it works... But now we have the
syncronisation problem...

Problem is, when we import a projec to one AOS how can we import to
other AOSs automatically?

Best regards,

meyaki