I can't find the getstring command i can only find one called tostring

I can't figure out how to use that one when i use it  something like
this

S.executeQuery( select ....... );
S.toString()

If i get axapta to print the s.toString it only says: Class Statement

Could u give a exampel of how to do it ?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>