Von: Matt Benic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. November 2004 09:04
An: Axapta Dev
Betreff: [development-axapta] Knowledge Management/Archiving

Hi All,
We are currently investigating archiving solutions for axapta (since our current Axapta DB is about 55Gb and it's growing at around 5Gb a month), including the very strong possibility of implementing our own archiving procedure. I have been doing a bit of googling, and the following popped up on http://www.xapt.com/files/htm/functionlity.htm:

      Knowledge Management
      The Microsoft Axapta Knowledge Management Series is designed for knowledge control and assessment of the intellectual capital that exists in your enterprise. It is made up of a chain of modules, including Balanced Score Card, electronic questionnaires and archiving, that can work altogether or be used individually. They offer powerful and effective functions that can be integrated with all other Microsoft Axapta series.
Knowledge Management is available as part of the Microsoft Axapta Option Pack.

      Have any of you used this module? Does it support general archiving or is it specific to particular areas? Do you have any other archiving suggestions?

Regards,

Matt Benic
Axapta Developer
UTi Sun Couriers Division

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude
makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
- Col. John P. Stapp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM